When was the last time you did something for the first time? We’ve arranged that! After successfully
With valleys, plateaus, deserts, forests and all kinds of terrains to ride through, Ride to London will take you through unique destinations, challenging terrains and breath – taking sights all the way from India to London. So, whether you are a pro or not, a bike trip from India to London will push you to face new adventures and set many new riding goals while you are at it! No matter how much riding you have done so far, never mind the duration or the terrains, we promise you one thing…Ride to London is going to be the greatest thing you will ever do in your life!
Distance Covered: 17,000+ Km
Date: 12th May 2019 – 12th July 2019
Duration: 61 Nights / 62 Days
Terrains: Mountains, Deserts, Forests, Highways, City Riding
Countries: India, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom
Time Zones: 8
Cost: INR 20 Lakh Per Person
- All Hotel stays on twin sharing basis
- All Meals * (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Route Planning and Research.
- Activities to make the experience truly memorable.
- Local guidance and support from experts.
- All inner line permits for restricted areas.
- Limited stock of chocolates, snacks, water and soft beverages for every motorcycle.
- All local permits, government permits, Ministry approvals, custom and immigration clearance
- All Visas and Normal Visa Fees
- Carnet de Passage for your motorcycle
- Border crossing assistance
- Lead Vehicle in local countries wherever mandatory
- All local permits, government permits, Ministry approvals, custom and immigration clearance
- Crew team with a Crew Motorcycle and modified Van equipped with GPS, vehicle repair assistance, emergency food supplies and first-aid kit.
- Road Books and Maps for every motorcycle
- Toll Taxes
- Group shipment of Motorcycles from UK to Nhava Sheva Port, Mumbai
- Third party insurance for your motorcycle
- Your own international or domestic passenger flights.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and documentation costs such as travel insurance
- Motorcycle servicing, repairs, traffic fines or parking penalties.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill-health, motorcycle breakdown or repairs, damage accruing from land blocks, bad weather etc.
- Additional accommodation charges due to unfore seen delays in the journey.
- Any Medical expenses incurred during the trip
- Any charges for carrying video camera or still camera.
- Any hotel, subsistence or other costs incurred prior to the official start date of an expedition and after the official end date of the expedition.
- Return ticket from UK to India
- Excludes 11 Lunches and 11 Dinner on rest days
- 10% of the tour cost will be charged if the tour cancelled any time after confirmation till 20th October 2018
- 25% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation if tour is cancelled in between 21st October – 15th December 2018
- 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation if tour is cancelled in between 16th December 2018 – 15th February 2019
- 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation if tour is cancelled post 16th February 2019
The freedom of being on the open road with the wind in your hair is a feeling that’s truly experienced through a great motorcycle ride. Get in the saddle, gear up your bike, join the convoy and flag off on the greatest journey of your life! Start your ride towards the Tamu-Moreh border and enter Myanmar, the 2nd country on our epic journey. Ride through 46 World War II Iron Bridges, dusty terrains and gravel roads as you enter Myanmar, a country that is still untouched by world tourism, making it an amazing destination to discover. From some jaw dropping views of the sunrise over the 4446 pagodas in Bagan to visiting Golden Rock, the country’s most spiritual and religious sites, be ready to witness some of the most liberating and memorable moments soon after you start the journey.
Thailand, Laos, China
About time we said goodbye to Myanmar. You
have a long way to go! Pack your bags, get back on the road towards the
Myawaddy – Mae sot border to reach Thailand. Your journey begins from the
beautiful town of Tak. Ride past the small villages and stunning scenery and
reach Chiang Khong. After riding through beautiful regions of Thailand, ride
east towards Laos, the fourth country on our expedition.
Continue your ride and feel the adrenaline rush as you cross another border and enter China. Our longest stay during the journey is going to be in China, the 5th country on Ride to London.
When riding in China, it’s tempting to hit the open road and simply follow your nose, but don’t forget that you are riding in a foreign country and the police here is very strict. Enjoy your ride as you travel through the numerous mountain passes, tunnels and bridges and be left awed by the absolutely amazing infrastructure of China.
Discover villages & towns that may not be found on maps! Witness beautiful landscapes, mountain ranges, lakes and monasteries as you drive through the remote terrains of China. Stop and say hi to the adorable Pandas in Chengdu, stare in awe at the Giant Buddha of Leshan, which is the largest stone Buddha in sitting position in the world.
Hit the road and make your expedition extra special as you ride through the off- beaten tracks of Northern China. Jiayuguan Pass, which is not only the western starting point of the Ming Great Wall, but also a vital pass on the ancient Silk Road. Climb the Great Wall of China, have fun in the sand dunes of the Gobi desert, and visit the Mogao Caves, also known as the Thousand Buddha Grottoes, in China’s Gansu province which is home to a startling collection of Buddhist artworks dating back more than 1,000 years. Continue riding westwards through the rugged mountains, gorgeous landscapes and remote terrains of China.
Make sure to sample the local delicacies during your journey through this spectacular country. Cherish every minute of your time in China, you are one of those rare travellers who is taking the road less travelled through a region of China not explored by many.
China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan
Exit the border of China and enter Kyrgyzstan in Central Asia along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Within a week’s time, you will be passing through three different countries. Geographically isolated by its high mountain terrains, it is mystical & exotic with the busy bazaars in the millennia old city of Osh. Expect snow, high altitudes, basic facilities and almost no civilization for hours and hours. The rawness and the kindness of the hospitality will be beyond any words as you ride through the “stan” countries.
Eat a raw leg of lamb, take rest in local yurts and experience unique culture of Kyrgyz people. Continue riding west and enter Uzbekistan where we will spend some time in sprawling Tashkent, a city that takes the crown with its emerald green parks, gardens and crystal imbued fountains. This elegant city is an amalgamation of medieval Oriental architecture and modern skyscrapers.
Trust us, this week will feel like as if you have gone through some time machine to experience how people used to live millions of years ago.
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all throughout this week. These scenic views are sure to be etched in your memories for years to come. You will experience different cultures at the various stops that you will make on this route. While riding, be sure to stop whenever necessary — whether for a snack, a stretch, or to take photos of passing salt flats, wild horses and bactrian camels.
By now you will be a bit familiar with Central Asia and border crossings! But be prepared to get surprised once again as you cross the border and enter Kazakhstan, the ninth largest country in the world. Get captivated by the sheer vastness of the Kazakh steppe in this Goliath state and ride through long stretches of lonely deserts with terrains that are bare and eroded with sand dunes for miles on end. You had horses for company in Kyrgyzstan and you will have camels for company in Kazakhstan.
Prepare yourself for some tough & terrific ride this week between the stretches of Aralsk and Aktobe, before you enter Russia – the largest country in the World.
This week’s stop – Russia. Reach the nation that has overwhelmed the imagination of the world for centuries with its traumatic & volatile history. Be careful while riding on the highways especially when you see the highway police who are always on the lookout for foreign vehicles to penalize them for some traffic violation or other! Ride through vast stretches of Russia and reach Moscow, the world-famous capital city of Russia. In Moscow, be prepared to be awed as you find yourself standing at the Red Square and staring at the mind-boggling architecture of St. Basil’s Cathedral. Moscow will delight you with its huge parks, cycling tracks and heritage sites. As you visit the various heritage sites don’t be surprised if you run into beaming brides and grooms visiting to pay respects as per Russia’s unique tradition!
WEEK 08 AND 09
Europe (Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium, UK)
11 Countries in 12 Days, does a road trip get any better than this? In the last two weeks, you will literally have breakfast in one country, lunch in the second and dinner in the third! Brace yourself for a roller coaster ride. After riding through the world’s largest country – Russia, cross the border in Latvia. You will enter the Schengen Area, which means that no more border crossings while riding through different countries. Ride on the smooth tarmacs of the legendary German Autobahns. Explore the quirky capital of Lithuania and take in the lights, strolling musicians, and old-world charm of Vienna. Zip through France, treat yourself to scrumptious Waffles in Brussels and give yourself a pat on the back as you cross the English Channel and reach the city of dreams, London.