Learn the joy of riding in a safe and controlled environment.
Riding a motorcycle is one of the most liberating and
empowering experiences for one. From feeling the breeze on the
face to viewing the most beautiful sights ever from under the
helmet, a motorcyclist has definitely seen the world from a
different purview. If you have always dreamt of riding a
motorcycle and explore the free-spirited soul in you – then this is
the place for you!
The EagleRider Academy is primarily aimed at enabling women
to ride a motorcycle. Promoting the love for riding in the capital,
EagleRider India is ensuring that woman riders ride with new
confidence. The EagleRider Academy allows women to
understand their motorcycles, interact with seasoned riders and
train under them in a controlled environment. That said, we are
not restricted to teaching women only. We welcome you to the
wonderful world of motorcycles.
• An unconditional love for motorcycles.
• A strong will to learn and train.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Classroom session
• Outdoor riding experience
• Experienced Trainers
• Motorcycles to ride on
• Protective Riding Gear
• 1-Day Session – For a quick revision and tips for those who
know to ride already.
• 4-Day Session – Intermediate course – For those who are
good on two-wheelers and need to graduate to a
• 7-Days Session + 1 day Highway Breakfast Ride – Beginners
course – For Trainees with no prior experience of riding
HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY
Fee structure is as below:-
1. Single session – 2000/-
2. Four sessions – 8000/-
3. Eight sessions – 14000/-
BASIC RIDER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Understanding safety gear
- Understanding the machine
- What to check in case of breakdowns?
- Understanding/control gears and clutch
- Handling corners
- Lane changing, over-taking
- Handling brakes, speed breakers, bumpy roads, potholes
- Swerving and manoeuvring around corners and u-turns
- Handling muddy and pebbled terrain
- Avoiding collisions and hazards
- Handling street and highway challenges – speed, sudden brakes, animals
- Night riding
- Carrying a pillion
- Riding, stopping and starting on inclines
HOW TO ENROL:
Simply drop a mail with your details on the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will get in touch with you.
Call us @ +91 8130184624 | +91 9899706699
Write to us – email@example.com | www.eagleriderindia.com
Address : EagleRider India, The Biker’s Café, Gurgaon