Learn the joy of riding in a safe and controlled environment.
If you know how to ride a bicycle but never graduated to a motorcycle even though you’ve thought about it a 100 times, then this is the place for you.
The EagleRider Academy is primarily aimed at enabling women to ride. Promoting the love for riding in the capital, EagleRider India is ensuring that woman riders in Delhi ride with new confidence. The EagleRider Academy allows women to understand their motorcycles and interact with seasoned riders in a controlled environment. That said, we are not restricted to teaching women only.
-The will to ride
-Ability to ride a bicycle, no prior motorcycling experience needed
-A valid motorcycling license
WHAT TO EXPECT:
8 day course – 7 days training + 1 day breakfast highway ride
-Outdoor riding experience
-Motorcycle to learn on
-Protective riding gear
BASIC RIDER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Understanding safety gear
- Understanding the machine
- What to check in case of breakdowns?
- Understanding/control gears and clutch
- Handling corners
- Lane changing, over-taking
- Handling brakes, speed breakers, bumpy roads, potholes
- Swerving and manoeuvring around corners and u-turns
- Handling muddy and pebbled terrain
- Avoiding collisions and hazards
- Handling street and highway challenges – speed, sudden brakes, animals
- Night riding
- Carrying a pillion
- Riding, stopping and starting on inclines
HOW TO ENROL:
Simply drop a mail with your details on the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will get in touch with you.